We take complaints just as seriously as your recommendations. If we have in any way failed to meet your expectations or our contractual obligations we want to know about it as soon as possible.
Our aim is to provide a high quality service for all our customers but we recognise that things do go wrong occasionally.
Where you have a query or complaint we want you to highlight this to us at the earliest opportunity to allow us to assist you.
In the first instance please contact our operations office on 028 254 9906 or by visiting the contact us page and sending us an e mail explaining your complaint and concerns.
We take all complaints we receive seriously and aim to resolve all our customers’ problems promptly (within the terms of current regulations and product availability). We recommend that the sooner you bring any concerns to our attention the sooner we can resolve it.
Action we will take:
- Acknowledge your complaint promptly.
- Advise you clearly who is investigating your complaint and provide you with a contact address and telephone number.
- Carry out a thorough investigation into the matters you have raised and instigate action.
- Ensure that all correspondence is in clear English, or Afrikaans.
- Maintain contact until completion of our contractual agreement.
- We aim to resolve all issues within 8 weeks.
It is our mission to provide the most complete security service we can to all residents of Greyton and the surrounding communities, whilst we will try to do our very best in all situations, sometimes problems occur. By addressing these in a customer centered manner we aim to continue to improve our service to you and the community at large.
We thank you for providing us with the opportunity to work with you to achieve a mutually satisfying outcome.