Ghost Security Services and Risk Management will provide expert advice and a 24/7 monitoring service for your residential premises, when you are in occupation or away.
The success of Ghost Security Services and Risk Management in looking after your residential premises is based on two core principles;
Excellent service and a
Well trained, focused, motivated and disciplined work force.
For a more personal approach to security management including 1-1 support please call 028 254 9906 for more details and to arrange an introductory meeting.
“Your residential security is our motivation”
Some practical tips from experienced security companies:
What Puts Burglars Off
The research highlights below offered insights into key deterrents which would drive criminal gangs away from a property: (Based on a survey of over 100 reformed burglars)
- Believing somebody to be in the house (73%)
- Include gravel driveways ‘because the crunching noise really travels at night’
- Dogs – they make a noise and no-one wants to get bitten’ (60%)
- New, secure-looking doors and locks’, ‘sensor lights’ and ‘CCTV’
- A monitored alarm (94%). Stay away like the plague
Household Security Tips
- Make it look like you are at home when you are away
- Keep front and back doors locked at all times
- Keep keys and valuables out of sight and reach from cat flaps, letter boxes, and downstairs doors and windows
- If you’re out in the evening make sure you leave a light on and draw the curtains. If it’s dark before you get home, use timer switches to turn on the lights
- Light up your front door with dusk to dawn lighting; make sure it’s visible from the street
- Keep presents & sales boxes out of sight from passers-by
- When recycling, fold up any cardboard boxes that will give burglars clues to your purchases & sales buys
Do read our informative blog for further ideas and updates